For immediate assistance with a emergency facility issue (i.e. leaking water, overflowing toilet, broken elevator, etc.) or weather related issue, call the appropriate number below:
- 434-924-1777 – Academic
- 434-924-2267 – Health System
- 434-924-3053 – Housing
Links for specific information and to address your issue directly:
If you are a student or prospective student and would like information on academic accommodations, contact the Student Disability Access Center.
If you are a student or prospective student in the UVa Law School, see specific information on academic accommodations found in the Academic Policy for Disability Accommodation.
If you are an employee of the University and would like information regarding accommodations within the workplace, follow the Procedures for Employees with Disabilities to Request Workplace Accommodations guidelines.
Information on Accessible Seating in UVa sports venues.
Information from UVa Parking & Transportation regarding Parking Services for People with Disabilities.
Construction Alerts from Facilties Management which may impact accessible pathways.
Links to additional information can be found on the main UVa Accessibility web page.
If you have found an issue that can be addressed by Facilities Management (e.g. a door opener that does not work or a broken elevator) please submit a Request For Service for the repair.
Additional reporting mechanisms available to the University community:
- Just Report It is an online reporting tool that can be used to report incidents of hazing, sexual or gender-based violence, or bias of all protected characteristics for students and employees
- Public Safety Hazard Reporting Form from the Office of Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- TipSoft provided by the University Police provides a mechanism for submitting a confidential tip online (always call 911 in an emergency)
- Respect@UVa is an online tool provided by Human Resources to report disrespectful behavior
- Report A Security Incident is provided by Information Security, Policy, and Records Office to report an information technology security incident