Report A Barrier

Return to Report Form

More Information For Getting Help

For immediate assistance with a emergency facility issue (i.e. leaking water, overflowing toilet, broken elevator, etc.) or weather related issue, call the appropriate number below:

Links for specific information and to address your issue directly:

If you are a student or prospective student and would like information on academic accommodations, contact the Student Disability Access Center.

If you are an employee of the University and would like information regarding accommodations within the workplace, follow the Procedures for Employees with Disabilities to Request Workplace Accommodations guidelines.

Information on Accessible Seating in UVa sports venues.

Information from UVa Parking & Transportation regarding Parking Services for People with Disabilities.

Construction Alerts from Facilties Management which may impact accessible pathways.

Links to additional information can be found on the main UVa Accessibility web page.

If you have found an issue that can be addressed by Facilities Management (e.g. a door opener that does not work or a broken elevator) please submit a Request For Service for the repair (NetBadge login required).

Additional reporting mechanisms available to the University community: