Report A Barrier
Return to Report Form
More Information For Getting Help
For immediate assistance with a emergency facility issue (i.e. leaking water, overflowing toilet, broken elevator, etc.) or weather related issue, call the appropriate number below:
- 434-924-1777 – Academic
- 434-924-2267 – Health System
- 434-924-3053 – Housing
Links for specific information and to address your issue directly:
If you are a student or prospective student and would like information on academic accommodations, contact the Student Disability Access Center.
If you are an employee of the University and would like information regarding accommodations within the workplace, follow the Procedures for Employees with Disabilities to Request Workplace Accommodations guidelines.
Information on Accessible Seating in UVa sports venues.
Information from UVa Parking & Transportation regarding Parking Services for People with Disabilities.
Construction Alerts from Facilties Management which may impact accessible pathways.
Links to additional information can be found on the main UVa Accessibility web page.
If you have found an issue that can be addressed by Facilities Management (e.g. a door opener that does not work or a broken elevator) please submit a Request For Service for the repair (NetBadge login required).
Additional reporting mechanisms available to the University community:
- Just Report It is an online reporting tool that can be used to report incidents of hazing, sexual or gender-based violence, or bias of all protected characteristics for students and employees
- For physical infrastructure concerns (unlit areas, unsafe walkways, fall hazards, missing handrails, non-operating lights, etc.,) contact Facilities Management at (434) 924-1777
- For emergency phone issues or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Automated External Defibrillator (AED) issues or concerns, please email email@example.com
- TipSubmit is available to anyone to submit secure and anonymous tips to University Police via the web or text message. TipSubmit should not be used in an emergency – call 911
- Respect@UVa is an online tool provided by Human Resources to report disrespectful behavior
- Report A Security Incident is provided by Information Security, Policy, and Records Office to report an information technology security incident